5 Ft 10AN AN10 (5/8") Universal Braided Stainless Steel Oil Fuel Gas Line Hose
Inner diameter(ID): 14.2 mm 0.56inch
Outside diameter(OD):20.24mm 0.80inch
Inner hose Materail:CPE synthetic rubber
Outside Materail:Stainless Steel
Working Temperature:-40F to 248F (-40°C to + 120°C) under most operating conditions.
Working Pressure:1015 PSI
Burst pressure: 5075 PSI
√ This hose provides you with unsurpassed levels of performance and reliability for your tough performance applications.
√ This hose is ideal for high temperature, high pressure, and offers wide range of fluid compatibility.
√ This hose is made of high-quality Polyurethane on the inside that gives them high chemical and heat resistance, along with a braided stainless steel outside which gives them high durability, extreme pressure resistance, and a professional and high-tech appearance.
√ They are smooth bore for optimal flow.
For use with fuel systems, methanol, oils, lubricants, coolant system and vacuum applications.
Suitable for fuel, lube, alcohol, ethanol, coolant and air for automobiles or marine engines, most suitable for racing cars & motor racing bikes.
This hose isn't suitable for brake fluid and is not to be used near extreme heat sources such as a turbocharger.
5 Feet Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Hose
How to Cut:
For cutting your new steel braided hose to length you will need:
* Cutting wheel/ hack saw/ or steel braided hose cutters
* Duct tape or electrical tape (work best)
1. Measure your hose and find desired length.
2. Tape hose at measured length needed for application.
3. Cut hose threw the tape you have placed. (This keep the steel braid from fraying.)
4. Remove the tape.
5. Slide one end of hose into end of fitting.
6. Insert the other half of fitting into the hose and begin to push and screw the fitting together.
7. Make sure all connection are tight.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|