Kwiksen 234-4733 Oxygen o2 Sensor 2 Downstream Replacement For Honda Element 2.4L 2003-2011/ Acura EL L4 1.6L 1999-2000 Upstream O2 Sensor/Honda Civic 1.6L D16Y8 Engine 1999-2000 Upstream o2 Sensor
*Kwiksen Brand New Oxygen Sensor
*Direct Plug-In Replacement.
*Warranty: 1 Year
*Interchange Part Number: 234-4733, 36531P2PA01
*Length (Sensor to Lead): 350mm ( 13.8inch)
1999-2000 Acura EL L4 1.6L Upstream
1999-2000 Honda Civic L4 1.6L Upstream ;D16Y8 Engine
2003-2011 Honda Element L4 2.4L Downstream
1 x Oxygen Sensor
Must Know Before Buying:
- The following information is for instructional and guidance reference only. We try and make them as accurate as we can.
- If Check Engine Light is on or an OBDII Trouble/Fault code occurs after installation, check the sensor with a voltmeter as below. If the sensor is good, further diagnosis is required. There're many different codes for specific functional failures, which are NOT necessarily relevant to the sensor. Find out what the Code means before leaving any feedbacks.
- Items that have been installed, altered or contaminated are non-returnable. ONLY a defective sensor after tested by a voltmeter is applied to manufacturer warranty.
- 20% restocking fee is required if buyer bought wrong items due to not paying attention to fitment information and ask for return.
- The Price, Quality & Funcitonality of the O2 Sensor is fully covered under our warranty & return policy. However, refund for any labor cost, expense in a dealer shop or damage due to wrong installation is NOT covered.
Q: How do I know the O2 sensor is good or not? (Online Video)
A: The only way to know if the O2 sensor is functioning normally is to check its responsiveness to changes in the air/fuel mixture, by Voltage Measurement or Waveform Simulation.
Use a 10-megaohm digital voltmeter. Hook up the voltmeter's red probe to the sensor's signal wire and the black probe to engine ground. (Use back probe method, DO NOT pierce the wire.) For a good sensor, voltage should fluctuate constantly between 0.1 and 0.9 volts after starting the engine for 2 or 3 minutes.
Please take a video clip of the voltmeter and contact us if our sensor:
- Goes above range between 0.1 and 0.9 volt
- Remains below 0.5 volts
- Stays fixed at a particular voltage
You're free to choose replacement or refund if our sensor fails to work, in this case.